NTUMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians?

+2
maggiechong
malaysiaboy
6 posters

Go down

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians? Empty Nanyang Business School-Malaysians?

Post  malaysiaboy Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi everyone!

Is there any malaysians who will be studying business or accountancy at NTU?
So far, I have met many fellow malaysians from other courses, but not much from NBS.
Anyone here? I know I sound too kiasu, but maybe we can form study groups in the
future if there is a chance, as I aware that its extremely difficult to score well in NBS,
given the aplenty of local smart students.

Don't worry, I am not a selfish swine! I am definitely not one of those that will keep any
hidden information from anyone, in fact, I strongly believe in the idea of sharing.
By sharing, we can learn more!

Hope to find some aspired fellow Nanyang Business student here!

malaysiaboy

Back to top Go down

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians? Empty Re: Nanyang Business School-Malaysians?

Post  maggiechong Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:11 am

hi....im maggie...i study NBS in NTU as well...but so on i dun think i should be the one u r searching for since im not smart...lolz

maggiechong

Back to top Go down

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians? Empty Re: Nanyang Business School-Malaysians?

Post  Xavier Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:43 am

Hey ! I am Xavier. I am also from NBS. I am taking Business. How do you guys cope with the studies?

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians? Empty Hi

Post  sewn91 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi there...I'm a first year business student...Group B to be precise...Well, there r not a lot of Malaysian studyin at NBS...Hope to hear from u soon... Very Happy

sewn91

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:03 pm

sewn91 wrote:Hi there...I'm a first year business student...Group B to be precise...Well, there r not a lot of Malaysian studyin at NBS...Hope to hear from u soon... Very Happy

Hello. Nice to meet you. I am in Group A. Are you staying on campus? Which part of Malaysia are you from? Which qualification did you use to apply for admission? My msn is evening_privilege@hotmail.com . Please add me in your contact list.Thank you Very Happy

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post  sewn91 Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Xavier wrote:
sewn91 wrote:Hi there...I'm a first year business student...Group B to be precise...Well, there r not a lot of Malaysian studyin at NBS...Hope to hear from u soon... Very Happy

Hello. Nice to meet you. I am in Group A. Are you staying on campus? Which part of Malaysia are you from? Which qualification did you use to apply for admission? My msn is evening_privilege@hotmail.com . Please add me in your contact list.Thank you Very Happy

Hi!..yup..i'm stayin in hall 1...i'm from johor...i studied a levels at sunway jb...arts stream..kinda lucky to be selected i guess...haha..ya...added u dy...

sewn91

Back to top Go down

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians? Empty some help needed

Post  Jenn_pjy Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

i am applying for the business as first choice and accountancy as second in 2011/12.

i dont know that enter in NTU in business track would be that hard (as most of the people said it is high competative)

can i know what result you all are using for entering NTU. i am using SOUTH AUSTRALIA MATRICULATION result. (i think i would not be admitted due to the cert that i am using to enter, mostly, people used A-level or STPM to enter) haha~ so i just want to know if there is someone who use SAM result, mind tell me your ATAR or subject scoring

Jenn_pjy

Back to top Go down

Nanyang Business School-Malaysians? Empty NBS Freshie here~

Post  audreytqr Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 am

Hey, since it is a NBS thread here,wanna take the opportunity to know NBS freshies ~ anybody studying Business? and seniors, how is the workload? is it very stressful? pale

audreytqr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down