NTUMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orientation camp

2 posters

Go down

orientation camp Empty orientation camp

Post  YokeTeng Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:19 am

Hi seniors,

Will there be any orientation camp organize by MSA for freshies? and is it possible for me to join if im not staying in campus? Thanks.

YokeTeng

Back to top Go down

orientation camp Empty Re: orientation camp

Post  teiksheng Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:06 am

Hi YokeTeng,

Yes, there will be a Freshmen Orientation Camp (FOC) organised by MSA for Malaysian freshies. It officially start from 3rd Sept to 5th Sept. You are always wlecomed to join us in FOC even you are not staying in campus. But since our programme might ends abit late, it would be abit inconvenient if you are staying off-campus.

Anyway..if you are interested to join us, please kindly send your particulars to our Vice-Chairperson Hwee Yun hw33yun@gmail.com. Thank!

teiksheng

Back to top Go down

Post  YokeTeng Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 am

Oh okie.. i don't think i can join the camp since i'll be staying rather far from campus. Anyway, thanks senior for replying so fast Smile
And ya, any freshies taking chemistry and biological chemistry? would like to know some friends from m'sia before the school starts..

YokeTeng

Back to top Go down

Post  teiksheng Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 am

Maybe you can squat in your friend's room? anyway..it's just my suggestion tongue

Yes, there are some freshies taking chemistry and biological chemistry too - at least there are 5 ppl as I know.

teiksheng

Back to top Go down

Post  YokeTeng Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 am

Lolx.. Too bad so far i have yet to know any friends from NTU so i got no idea where to squat for few night.. FYI, im from Nanyang poly and most of them polymates are either going to work or study in aussie..

Seniors, introduce some of my future coursemates to me please Very Happy

YokeTeng

Back to top Go down

Post  teiksheng Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 am

erm..It's not I don't want to help, but I don't think it's good to give you their contact here without their permissions as I also don't know who are they. Hope you understand that. Smile

teiksheng

Back to top Go down

Post  YokeTeng Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Okie.. I understand.. Don't worry.. Thanks for your help yeah ^^

YokeTeng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down