NTUMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join??

4 posters

Go down

Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join?? Empty Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join??

Post  yong liang Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 am

As i knw,NUS hold many orientation activities for their freshman...
So,may i knw that NTU gt hold any other activities for freshman to join beside the FOC...hehe^^ Smile

yong liang

Back to top Go down

Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join?? Empty Re: Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join??

Post  malaysiaboy Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 am

hahaa. actually got many. did you receive your enrolment package? all the camps are over there. there have lots of fliers and brochures asking for freshies to join their camp. hahaa, and i see a lot of christian camps going on in singapore. lol

as for welcome party, not so fast ba, it will start when the term starts as well, hopefully there will be nice food!

malaysiaboy

Back to top Go down

Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join?? Empty Re: Besides FOC orientation,NTU gt any other activities/events for freshman to join??

Post  mansoon Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:50 am

Besides FOC, you will have your school orientation (normally some ceremony and talks, and of course nice food!) in the first week, then followed by ECA fair with tons of clubs to join and learn valuable experience. NTU have 109 organization registered under it, such as Visual Arts Society, Heritage, Rotaract, Sports Club like Taekwondo and more! Throughout the whole year, there are tons of talk, seminar, workshop available for you. Moreover, MSA has lots of events as well, like Merdeka Night will be held soon after FOC.

mansoon

Back to top Go down

Post  yong liang Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 pm

i received my admin package ardy...but it doesnt contain those flies n brochures...=.=
btw,this year,our orientation week is from 29 aug to 5 sep,rite?
i oni knw that we need to participate welcome ceremony(1-3sep) n foc(3-5 sep)...after 5 sep,we need to start study or still gt other orientation camp for us to join such as hall orientaion or faculty orientation?

yong liang

Back to top Go down

Post  teiksheng Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Ya, actually the admin package just contains flyer for FOC. 1st week (30 August - 3 September) will be the week for freshmen to complete their admin stuffs and also some welcome ceremonies for freshmen. Your class will be starting on 2nd week (6 Sept) onwards and I think by that time, most of the hall's and school's orientations will be over already.

teiksheng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down