NTUMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before?

4 posters

Go down

Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before? Empty Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before?

Post  hptan Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Are Malaysian Freshmen eligible to apply for these scholarships?How high is the possibility of commerce student to be shorlisted for interview(I took UEC exam and obtained 8A1s 1A2 and I'm one of the top scorer of econ)??Also I hope someone can share his interview experiences with me so that I can rehearse with my friends (my english is poor and I rarely speak english =.= )...

hptan

Back to top Go down

Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before? Empty Re: Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before?

Post  teiksheng Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:36 pm

hptan wrote:Are Malaysian Freshmen eligible to apply for these scholarships?How high is the possibility of commerce student to be shorlisted for interview(I took UEC exam and obtained 8A1s 1A2 and I'm one of the top scorer of econ)??Also I hope someone can share his interview experiences with me so that I can rehearse with my friends (my english is poor and I rarely speak english =.= )...

Hi there, Malaysian Freshemn are eligible to apply for those Short-term scholarship administered by NTU. But the application is done via STUDENTLINK which freshmen could only access it after you have matriculated online. So, it means you can only apply after you have matriculated online and not now. Hope that helps.

teiksheng

Back to top Go down

Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before? Empty Re: Has anybody applied for RH scholarship or Hee Chong Meo Scholarship before?

Post  hptan Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm

teiksheng wrote:
hptan wrote:Are Malaysian Freshmen eligible to apply for these scholarships?How high is the possibility of commerce student to be shorlisted for interview(I took UEC exam and obtained 8A1s 1A2 and I'm one of the top scorer of econ)??Also I hope someone can share his interview experiences with me so that I can rehearse with my friends (my english is poor and I rarely speak english =.= )...

Hi there, Malaysian Freshemn are eligible to apply for those Short-term scholarship administered by NTU. But the application is done via STUDENTLINK which freshmen could only access it after you have matriculated online. So, it means you can only apply after you have matriculated online and not now. Hope that helps.

ya,I have read the instruction on the website,thanz for your reply:)

hptan

Back to top Go down

Post  malaysiaboy Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:32 am

Top student spotted. What course are you studying? Business? haaa

Hi malaysian

malaysiaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  hptan Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I take econ...

hptan

Back to top Go down

Post  malaysiaboy Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 am

econs in NTU. oh haaa, that is a very good course too!~

malaysiaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  confuser008 Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Wow...I am UEC holder as well. Hope to see you soon...

confuser008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum