NTUMSA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it time to apply Student pass now?

2 posters

Go down

Is it time to apply Student pass now? Empty Is it time to apply Student pass now?

Post  malaysiaboy Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 am

Hi seniors!

May I know is it the time now to apply for the student pass?
I am currently in Malaysia,and only will return to Singapore NTU on the last week of August.

I have a few questions:

1) Do we apply the student pass when NTU commences, which is at 30th August, or do we apply the student pass before we come to SIngapore?

2) Aware that I must pay the $30 processing fees right? Any other mode of payment besides using credit card?

3) Also aware that if we apply for the application of student pass, we MUST MUST print out the summary page???

4) After we have applied for the student pass, just wait until we arrive in Singapore, and then we go to ICA to collect our
student card personally?/

Is that any other information I have missed out?

Thanks and good day!

malaysiaboy

Back to top Go down

Is it time to apply Student pass now? Empty Re: Is it time to apply Student pass now?

Post  teiksheng Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi there,

1) You need to online submit Form 16 start from 15 July which means now you can submit it already. You have to submit it before you come to Singapore. Then the rest procedures for application of student pass will be done after you come to Singapore.

2) Payment of proccessing fee $30 must be made online by Visa or Mastercard Credit/Debit Card or valid Internet Banking Account with Citibank, DBS/POSB or UOB. For Issuance fee $60, the payment can be made by the same method or using NETs or Cashcard during your off-site enrolment appointment date.

3) It is not necessary that you must print out the summary page, but since it is something that you can refer to if anything goes wrong in the following procedures, may be you would like to keep it as reference for future use.

4) After you online submit the Form 16 then come to Singapore, ICA will conducts Off-site Enrolment in NTU for the issuance of student's pass. So you no need to go to ICA to collect your student card actually. Just remeber to get your appointment date upon your arrival at NTU.

If you haven't pay the issuance fee $60 and you would like to pay online by credit card, remember to print out the receipt and produced as evidence on your appointment date. It is the page where you see on your computer screen that payment has been approved.

teiksheng

Back to top Go down

Is it time to apply Student pass now? Empty Re: Is it time to apply Student pass now?

Post  malaysiaboy Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks so much senior! I have applied my student's pass!

malaysiaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down